Boxer, Grambling GT All Business Dominique, Jr.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Boxer, Grambling GT All Business Dominique, Jr.

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 06:10

This boxer needs to be added to the Box Rec Data Base. His name is Grambling T Dominique, Jr. The Name he fights under is Grambling "GT All Business" Dominique, Jr.

Born, August 17, 1972; Lt Heavyweight; Status: Professional; Stance: Right Handed

Professional Fights: (u/k at this time due to licensing); Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Manager, James Galahger

whatashambles
Welterweight

Re: Boxer, Grambling GT All Business Dominique, Jr.

Post by whatashambles » 23 Jun 2009, 07:09

Has he had any professional bouts or any lined up?
If not we can't add him as the system will just delete him

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 07:20

Yes he has, this boxer has been at the center of Boxing BS for years. He unfortunaly killed another boxer in Detroit and, in Illinois. The problem is that States Attorneys in those States somehow got him and his record removed. Then they said his license was invalid! They stripped him of his fights after he fought for the IBC title before thier drama with organized crime. This guy is one hell of a puncher and I urge you to review this link.......http://www.boxerdominique.synthasite.com and, http://www.webspawner.com/users/boutnews/index.html , just click on diffrent newspaper coverage of his bouts. I just believe he needs his name re listed in the record. And yes, he has a fight comming up in Canada. Mario Renz, August 28th, 2009. I don't know the venue.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 07:24

Oh, and how do I enable the cookies to get into boxrec wiki? That is how do I cut on the cookies?

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 23 Jun 2009, 07:36

jgalahger wrote:Yes he has, this boxer has been at the center of Boxing BS for years. He unfortunaly killed another boxer in Detroit and, in Illinois. The problem is that States Attorneys in those States somehow got him and his record removed.
Not true, States Attorneys have no say over the boxrec database whatsoever, I've checked my old files and there is/was no record of this boxer.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 07:42

That Can't be right. I seen the newspaper clippings and visit the sites(i also included a link fir that as well.) I was at his last fight in Atlanta, Ga July 12th, 2008. As far as the States Attorney goes, somehow they got his record deleted. I don't know how but, he has been targeted as a member of organized crime. I have now been managing him for 5 years and he is a good kid. what can I do to get his name listed here and how do I enable the cookies screen on this thing?

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 23 Jun 2009, 08:50

No, you are wrong, he never had a record to delete, as I said the States Attorneys have no power over boxrec in any way, shape or form.

wouter
Editor
Editor

Post by wouter » 23 Jun 2009, 09:09

It's all nonsense.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 09:27

Editor's I'm sorry, I believe there has been some mis communication.... I did not mean to imply that Dominique had a record with your service, I ment that he at some point, his record was some how deleted by Political influnces. I am 100% positive that his record was deleted or removed somehow due to the gentlemen that was killed in Illinois. The fighter that was killed in Illinois was a step son of a Illinois Senater. My problem is this ... I want his name in the data base to either start over again or to pick up where he left off. I would like to appolgize for the mis understanding. I want his record to be instated on this boxing reference. Please assist me on this. The Boxer has had a bad deal and he deserve to be installed.

I believe your service was started in late 2004 or 5, he had a complete record then and now due to Political crap it has been removed. He does not deserve that and I am trying to seek help in my effort to get his name listed. Also I would like info on the "cookie Screen" to log on to Box Rec Wiki.

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 23 Jun 2009, 09:36

Someone is pulling your leg, there never was a boxer by that name and there certainly has been no record deleted since the year 2000 when boxrec started.

wouter
Editor
Editor

Post by wouter » 23 Jun 2009, 10:17

JohnShep wrote:Someone is pulling your leg, there never was a boxer by that name and there certainly has been no record deleted since the year 2000 when boxrec started.
As he claims to have been ringside, I think he's pulling our leg.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 23 Jun 2009, 17:53

I have been at ringside during his lst 5 fights since I have became his manager....Keith Hobbson-October 3, 1999 Joe Louis Area-Detroit, Mi-, Danny Curry- Rosemont Arena, Rosemont, Illinois-, Ty Mercer - October 2002 Gulf Port, MS- Eric Cunningham -June 2004, Blue Horizion Philly, PA-, Cory Hudson July 2008, Cobb US Armory- Marietta, Ga.

Now as I said all I need is information on how to register my fighter please. Can you help me with that and could someone please tell me how to enable the "Cookies screen" so I can log into BOX REC Wiki?

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 23 Jun 2009, 18:17

jgalahger wrote:I have been at ringside during his lst 5 fights since I have became his manager....Keith Hobbson-October 3, 1999 Joe Louis Area-Detroit, Mi-, Danny Curry- Rosemont Arena, Rosemont, Illinois-, Ty Mercer - October 2002 Gulf Port, MS- Eric Cunningham -June 2004, Blue Horizion Philly, PA-, Cory Hudson July 2008, Cobb US Armory- Marietta, Ga.
Now as I said all I need is information on how to register my fighter please. Can you help me with that and could someone please tell me how to enable the "Cookies screen" so I can log into BOX REC Wiki?
OK, now I understand, you are living in a fantasy world and you want us to join in with your game.

mmurry
Lightweight

Post by mmurry » 25 Jun 2009, 18:39

I am aware of this boxer. He fought here in Manchester some years ago. I remember and have followed his career for sometime now from his amatuer days (USA BOXING Denver, Co. USA) with 47 fights (46-1). He was 3 time All United States Army champ as an amatuer as well. In the U.S. and like most places, when a group of powerful people have an issue they can control the way your career will turn out. This fighter has 35 fights (33-2) with 23 knock outs. ( And He has fatally injuried two of his opponets)

I have followed his career almost from the time he fought here last and it has been nothing but amazing. His career begun in early 1990, and according to his former manager , Mob Connected and Troubled Gambler, Jonney Dunnkin who had this guy fighting for the Chicago Mafia personal profits, he was never given the exposure he deserved. Dominique, is one hell of a fighter and although he was overlooked by Box Rec he deserves to be listed in our archives.
Last edited by mmurry on 25 Jun 2009, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

mmurry
Lightweight

Post by mmurry » 25 Jun 2009, 18:53

Also For the record, I can provied a detailed account of this fighter's fights to this board. Before the IBC emploded, most of his fights were sanction by that body. Some were not. :bow: This is one of the most underrated and dangerous fighter in the world! His ID# 8017 ( I believe.)

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 26 Jun 2009, 01:24

Really, who do you think you are kidding ? these delusional fantasies aren't fooling anyone.

jgalahger
Lightweight

Post by jgalahger » 26 Jun 2009, 04:39

Mr Shep, all I ask is that my fighter be added to your database. He has sufferd enough Professionally. I need help me with that.

John
Cruiserweight

Post by John » 26 Jun 2009, 07:48

That's enough fantasy land for me, thread locked.