£29.99

Ambra Le Roy Mexican Boxing Hand Wraps 7.5 cm

£2.79

T-Sport Deluxe Inner Boxing Gloves

£5.99

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 04:18 

Who would win?

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 09:24 

I know Saad disagrees, but Norton by decision. Evander doesn't have the power to knock Norton out, and Ken's stamina, left jab, and natural strength would give him the edge in a competitive and action filled contest.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 09:45 

Evander by a decision. While he doesn't hit hard enough to make Kenny back up he does enough to get the decision.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 09:51 

Holy MD 12

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 11:57 

It would be a war, but the heart of Evander was too big. Holyfield by late TKO or split decision against a formidable and skilled champion

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 13:08 

dempseyfire wrote:
I know Saad disagrees, but Norton by decision. Evander doesn't have the power to knock Norton out, and Ken's stamina, left jab, and natural strength would give him the edge in a competitive and action filled contest.

I'd like to follow up on this Dempsey. Do you see Holy losing to both Norton and Frazier? Both in spirited battles? This 3 way is interesting to me for the various styles displayed.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 13:38 

Holyfield's combination punching trumps the advantage Norton has in natural size IMO

nice fight, though.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 14:45 

Evander absolutely hits hard enough to hurt Norton. I don't think he would stop him, but Evander's two best punches are his hook and his uppercut and they are also the best punches to penetrate Ken's guard. Norton was a steady worker, so when Holyfield took his breaks he'd get out-worked, but his spurts are enough to win a clear decision.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 15:04 

BoxBuzz wrote:
dempseyfire wrote:

I'd like to follow up on this Dempsey. Do you see Holy losing to both Norton and Frazier? Both in spirited battles? This 3 way is interesting to me for the various styles displayed.

Yes. Evander practically always had the conditioning/stamina edge on his 1990s opponents (as well as a firm edge in speed). Wouldn't be the case in those fights, plus those two are natural heavyweights and had the bigger punch.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 16:34 

Location: Atop the Throne as UNDISPUTED MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPION!!!!
Holyfield would win this one...would be a real entertaining battle though with both men having their moments. I think Holyfield's the more talented fighter with the better chin though, and his ability to hurt Norton more would give him the edge.