Hometown: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Adrian Clark, born 1986 from Dallas, Texas is one of the youngest boxing managers in the industry today. A graduate of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Clark has a degree in Communications (Public Relations/Media) and a minor in Business.
- Amateur boxer in Corpus Christi 2008-2009. Participated in 2 Golden Glove Tournaments
- Fought with the Neighborhood Center Boxing Gym.
- Adrian Clark became a NBPA (National Basketball Players Association) Certified Sports Agent in February 2012 and started AC Sports Management in August 2012.
- After signing Belmontes, Clark gained a release of promotional right from a local Texas promoter after a year standoff. Since then Belmontes has been signed with Main Events and Golden Boy Promotions. Clark has also brokered deals to have Belmontes fight for the WBO-Intercontinental title, NABO Featherweight title and the WBC Lightweight title. Along with Belmontes, Adrian has also signed Middleweight prospect James de La Rosa.