Adrian Diaconu vs. Conal MacPhee (1st meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2005-06-03 : Adrian Diaconu 174½ lbs beat Conal MacPhee 174¾ lbs by TKO at 3:00 in round 5 of 10
- Location: Maurice Richard Arena, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio
- Vacant Canadian Light Heavyweight Title
- Judges' Scoring: 48-45, 50-43, 49-44, all in favour of Diaconu at the time of stoppage
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Diaconu 174.2 lbs, MacPhee 174.7 lbs
- MacPhee down in rounds 1 and 2.
- Doctor stopped the bout after round 5 because of a cut inside Macphee's mouth.
- The Canadian Light Heavyweight title had been vacant for more than 8 years prior to this fight (it had last been held by Eric Lucas).
Lucas vs. Flint II
| Canadian Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Diaconu vs. MacPhee II