Adrian Diaconu vs. Max Heyman
2006-03-24 : Adrian Diaconu 174½ lbs beat Max Heyman 174¼ lbs by KO at 3:00 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Robert Paolino
- NABA Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Trans America Boxing Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Judges' Scoring: Richard DeCarufel (30-25), Claude Paquette (30-25), Robert Paolino (29-26), all in favour of Diaconu at the time of stoppage
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Diaconu 174.3, Heyman 174.2 lbs
- NABA title had been vacated by George Khalid Jones.
- Diaconu never defended his NABA title.
- Inaugural Trans America Boxing Light Heavyweight championship fight.
- Heyman down twice in round 2 and three more times in round 4, at which time the referee stops the fight in accordance with the three knockdown rule.
- Pictures of the fight can be found here: http://www.fightnews.ca/galleries/interbox20060324.htm
Jones vs. Reid
| NABA Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Henry vs. James