Al Seeger vs. Benjamin Flores
2009-04-30 : Al Seeger 120¼ lbs beat Benjamin Flores 122 lbs by TKO at 2:10 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Anatole Hotel, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Referee: Laurence Cole
- Judge: Don Griffin
- Judge: Oren Shellenberger
- Judge: Jose Manzur
- NABF Super Bantamweight Title (vacant)
- Title had been vacated by Bernabe Concepcion in December 2008.
- In the 8th round, Seeger cornered Flores and unleashed a barrage of unanswered punches, which forced referee Cole to stop the fight even though Flores was never floored.
- After returning to his corner, Flores was unable to sit upright and asked to lay on the canvas. Shortly thereafter, Flores lost consciousness
- Flores left the ring on a stretcher and underwent brain surgery after the fight.
- Flores ultimately passed away on May 5, 2009.
Concepcion vs. Daniels
| NABF Super Bantamweight Title Fight
Seeger vs. Fonseca