Alejandro Garcia vs. Rhoshii Wells (1st meeting)
2003-09-20 : Alejandro Garcia 153 lbs beat Rhoshii Wells 153¼ lbs by TKO at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Frank Cappuccino
- Judge: Julie Lederman 95-94
- Judge: Joe Dwyer 96-94
- Judge: Frank Lombardi 96-93
- World Boxing Association Super Welterweight Title (1st defense of Garcia)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Garcia 153 lbs, Wells 153.25 lbs
- Regular WBA title
- Wells was down in the 10th round.
- Referee stops the bout before the 11th round begins.