From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Name: Alexander Alekseev
Birthplace: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Hometown: Hamburg, Germany
Height: 6′ 2″ / 188cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainers: Fritz Sdunek (former), Magomed Schaburow (current)
- 2002, 2003, 2005 Russian Heavyweight Champion
- 1999 won the Junior European Championship in Rijeka, Croatia as a Light Heavyweight.
- 2002 won the Military World Championship in Curragh (Ireland) as a Heavyweight, beating Dieter Roth (Germany) in the final by RSCO-2
- 2003 won the Military World Championship in Catania (Italy), beating Jaroslav Jaksto (Lithuania) in the final (28-8)
- 2003 2nd place at the World Championships in Bangkok, Thailand. Results were:
- 2004 won the European Championship in Pula (Croatia), beating Victor Zuyev (Belarus) in the final.
- 2004 competed at the Athens Olympics. Result was:
- Lost to Odlanier Solis (Cuba) PTS (21-24)
- 2005 won the World Championships in Mianyang, China. Results were: