Anselmo Moreno vs. David De La Mora
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2012-04-21 : Anselmo Moreno 117½ lbs beat David De La Mora 117½ lbs by TKO at 0:10 in round 9 of 12
- Location: Don Haskins Convention Center, El Paso, Texas, USA
- Referee: Luis Pabon
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez 80-70
- Judge: Raul Caiz Sr 79-71
- Judge: Levi Martinez 80-70
- Aired On: Showtime Championship Boxing
- Promoter: Golden Boy Promotions
- World Boxing Association Super World Bantamweight Title (10th defense by Moreno)
- Anselmo Moreno 32-1-1 (11 KOs) vs. David De La Mora 24-1 (17 KOs)
- Moreno entered as the #1 bantamweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. De La Mora, a 9.5/1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.  []
- De La Mora lost a unanimous decision eight months prior to Koki Kameda for the regular version of the WBA World Bantamweight Title.
- De La Mora down in Round 2, down again from a body shot in Round 6.