Antonin Decarie vs. Brian Camechis
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2008-05-03 : Antonin Decarie 146 lbs beat Brian Camechis 145 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Jean-Guy Brousseau
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 116-111
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 117-110
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 115-112
- NABO Welterweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Decarie 146 lbs, Camechis 145 lbs
- Camechis down in round four from a left hook to the body that landed right on the belt line.
- Decarie is floored by a solid left hook from Camechis in round five, but referee Jean-Guy Brousseau stunningly rules it a slip.
- NABO title had been vacated by Shamone Alvarez in order to participate in an IBF eliminator against Joshua Clottey in December 2007.
Alvarez vs. Sanders
| NABO Welterweight Title Fight
Decarie vs. Munoz