Antonin Decarie vs. Dorin Spivey
2009-01-30 : Antonin Decarie 146¼ lbs beat Dorin Spivey 145 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Robert Gay 119-105
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 118-106
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 118-108
- WBO NABO Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Decarie)
- Weights: Decarie 146.1 lbs, Spivey 145 lbs
- Aired on: ESPN Friday Night Fights
- ESPN analyst Teddy Atlas scored the bout 119-107 for Decarie.
- Decarie was initially slated to fight Michael Clark, but he had trouble getting permission to enter Canada. He was therefore replaced by Spivey five (5) days before the fight.
- Spivey deducted one point in round 6 and one more in round 8 for excessive holding.
Decarie vs. Munoz
| NABO Welterweight Title Fight
Decarie vs. Castro