Antonio Davis vs. Leon Bobo
2007-08-01 : Antonio Davis 125¼ lbs beat Leon Bobo 125½ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Bell Auditorium, Augusta, Georgia, USA
- Referee: George Chip
- Title had been stripped from Marcos Ramirez for failure to defend.
- Bobo was penalized twice for holding, once each in rounds 4 and 5.
- Bobo down twice in round 5.
- After the end of round 5, Bobo indicates to the referee that he's had enough and wishes that the fight be stopped.
- Davis would vacate the title in September 2007 in order to challenge Steven Luevano for the WBO Featherweight title on October 6, 2007.
Ramirez vs. Brown
| NABO Light Featherweight Title Fight
Escobedo vs. Mendoza