Antonio DeMarco vs. Juan Castaneda
2008-05-02 : Antonio DeMarco 135 lbs beat Juan Castaneda Jr 134¼ lbs by TKO at 0:42 in round 5 of 8
- Location: Chumash Casino, Santa Ynez, California, USA
- Referee: Ray Corona
- Judge: Marty Denkin
- Judge: James Jen-Kin
- Judge: Jack Reiss
- Time: 0:42
- Weights: DeMarco 135 lbs, Castaneda 134¼ lbs
- Aired on: ShoBox: The New Generation
- Commission: California State Athletic Commission
- Promoter: Gary Shaw
- In round two, A right-left combination in the first minute hurt Castaneda badly and DeMarco's follow-up flurry spurred Castaneda to voluntarily take a knee. In the closing seconds, Castaneda was dropped by a straight right hand that deposited him in the corner. He rose at the count of nine and headed towards his corner.
- In round three, DeMarco landed a right hook that drove Castaneda from center ring into the ropes. DeMarco pursued, landing another right hook at the end of a combination to drop Castaneda for the third time in the fight.
- DeMarco hurt Castaneda again early in round five and DeMarco forced the referee to stop the fight after landing a right-left combination.