Antonio Margarito vs. Kermit Cintron (1st meeting)
2005-04-23 : Antonio Margarito 147 lbs beat Kermit Cintron 146½ lbs by TKO at 2:12 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Duane Ford 39-35
- Judge: Michael Pernick 39-35
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 39-35
- World Boxing Organization Welterweight Title (5th. defending of Margarito)
- Time: 2:12
- Weights: Cintron 146.5 lbs, Margarito 147 lbs
- Promoter: Main Events
- Doctors: Margaret Goodman, William Berliner, Albert Capanna, Steven Brown
- Cintron was cut over the right eye in Round 3. He was knocked down twice in Round 4, and twice in Round 5.
- Fight was televised as part of an ESPN Pay-Per-View event, which was the first boxing pay-per-view put on by that network.
- The CompuBox Punchstats have been shown by HBO just before the 2nd meeting of Margarito and Cintron.