Arash Usmanee vs. Pedro Navarrete
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2010-12-03 : Arash Usmanee 129¼ lbs beat Pedro Navarrete 129¼ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 98-91
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 99-90
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 97-92
- NABA Super Featherweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Attendance: 2,500
- Title had been vacated in April 2009 by Benoit Gaudet in order to challenge Humberto Soto for the WBC Lightweight title.
- Navarrete takes a knee in round 5 after a barrage of body punches from Usmanee.
Gaudet vs. Barrera
| NABA Super Featherweight Title Fight
Osejo vs. Jackson