Armand Savoie vs. Solly Cantor (3rd meeting)
1951-09-24 : Armand Savoie 134¼ lbs beat Solly Cantor 135 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Maurice O'Connell
- Judge: Rene Ouimet 4-6
- Judge: Desse Green 6-4
- Judge: Johnny Gow 5-4
- Canadian Lightweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Attendance: 5,238
- Gate: $14,694.25
- Title had been vacated by the Canadian Fedenration when Arthur King became an American citizen.
- The verdict was initially announced as unanimous, but further verification showed that judge Rene Ouimet had handed in a card of 6-4 in favour of Cantor.
- According to the September 25, 1951 edition of the Montreal Gazette, the crowd "jeered loud and long after the decision had been rendered".
King vs. Mathe
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
Savoie vs. Cantor IV