Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz (2nd meeting)
2013-03-23 : Arthur Abraham 167½ lbs lost to Robert Stieglitz 168 lbs by TKO at 0:01 in round 4 of 12
- Location: GETEC Arena, Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
- Referee: Mike Ortega
- Judge: Cesar Ramos
- Judge: Jose Ignacio Martinez
- Judge: Clark Sammartino
- World Boxing Organization Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense by Abraham)
- Promoters: Wilfried Sauerland (Sauerland Event), Ulf Steinforth (Sport Events Steinforth)
- Aired On: ARD (Main Event)
- Abraham had a point deducted in the 3rd round for rabbit punches in the back of the head (he was warned three times prior to deduction).
- A right cross by Stieglitz caused a swelling of Abraham's left eyelid in the second round. Stieglitz applied more pressure in the third round and landed several power shots. After the third round, Abraham's left eye was completely closed. Referee Mike Ortega stopped the bout on advise from ring doctor Walter Wagner.
- A little controversy prior to the fight occurred when one of Abraham's gloves weighed 9oz, while the other 3 pairs of gloves weighed 10oz. Abraham's team assumed a production error, while Stieglitz' trainer Dirk Dzemski accused the opponent of cheating.