Arturo Gatti vs. Tracy Harris Patterson (2nd meeting)
1997-02-22 : Tracy Harris Patterson 130 lbs lost to Arturo Gatti 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Rudy Battle
- Judge: Beeba Exton 108-118
- Judge: Dave McCullough 109-117
- Judge: George Hill 110-116
- International Boxing Federation Junior Lightweight Title (Gatti's 2nd defense)
- Weights: 130 lbs (each)
- Patterson put Gatti down with vicious left hook to the body in 1st round, but referee Rudy Battle ruled that punch as a lowblow.
- Gatti penalized 1 point in the 8th round for repeated low blows.
- Gatti scored a knockdown in the 9th round, though replay clearly showed it was a slip.
- Gatti was puffed under each eye, and bled in a bruise under his left eye. He did puff up both of Patterson's eyes.