Austin and Salt
Austin and Salt was a boxing promoting partnership of Lonnie Austin and Caruso "Dan" Salt, based in Seattle, WA, USA, that lasted from 1911 (or 1914, depending on the source) to 1925. They may have been brothers.
In November 1914, they opened a new boxing arena in the basement of the Hotel Arlington Building at First Avenue and University Street in downtown Seattle , on the same floor as their gymnasium there, but not adjoining. The main entrance was from University Street. It had a capacity of some 600-700, with chair seats in the first five or six rows and then tiers of bleachers. 
They opened a new club/boxing gym March 28, 1923 at 1630 Ninth Street (corner of Olive) in Seattle, per the Bremerton, WA, Daily News Searchlight. The April 21 Tacoma News Tribune published an article on this new club. There was a large blackboard in the main room that gave the up-coming fight lineup and information of other sports of interest. The gymnasium itself had a permanent boxing ring and could seat 700 people. Harry Morrissey was in charge of the food counter, selling food, drinks, and cigars.
See some additional history here: BOXING: HAROLD HOSHINO, THE JAPANESE SANDMAN, by Joseph R. Svinth.