Bakary Sako vs. Stephane Savage (2nd meeting)
2005-11-25 : Bakary Sako 137¾ lbs beat Stephane Savage 139¾ lbs by UD in round 6 of 6
- Location: Club Soda, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 60-54
- Judge: Claude Paquette 58-56
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 59-55
- Vacant Quebec Light Welterweight Title
- Weights: Sako 137.9 lbs, Savage 139.8 lbs
- Sako's second attempt at the Quebec Light Welterweight Title, the first one having ended in a draw with Sebastien Hamel on August 31, 2005.
- Sako becomes the first holder of the Quebec Light Welterweight title.
- Savage won the first round on one judge's scorecard and the sixth on two of them.
Hamel vs. Bako II
| Quebec Light Welterweight Title Fight
Savage vs. Hamel