Benoit Gaudet vs. Alberto Garza
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2007-11-30 : Benoit Gaudet 129¾ lbs beat Alberto Garza 129¼ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Marcel Dionne Arena, Drummondville, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Alain Villeneuve
- Judge: Robert Gay 115-111
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 117-110
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 116-110
- Vacant NABA Super Featherweight Title
- Weights: Gaudet 129.7 lbs, Garza 129.3 lbs
- Title had been vacated by Agnaldo Nunes.
- Gaudet completely dominated the first 10 rounds, even wobbling Garza in the fourth round.
- Garza catches his opponent with a looping right hand early in the 11th, badly hurting Gaudet. Gaudet tries to hold on to Garza but falls to the canvas, and is given an eight-count by referee Villeneuve. Gaudet somehow survives the round and goes on to win a clear-cut, but nonetheless hard-earned, decision.
Nunes vs. Trejo
| NABA Super Featherweight Title Fight
Gaudet vs. Antequera