Bernard Hopkins vs. Carl Daniels
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2002-02-02 : Bernard Hopkins 158¾ lbs beat Carl Daniels 160 lbs by RTD in round 10 of 12
- Location: Sovereign Center, Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Frank Cappuccino
- Judge: Adelaide Triplett 100-90
- Judge: Gary Ritter 100-90
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 100-89
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 2nd defense)
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 1st defense)
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 15th defense)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Hopkins 158.75 lbs, Daniels 160 lbs
- Daniels' corner stops the bout after the 10th.
- Hopkins defends his newly awarded Ring Magazine middleweight world title.
- Daniels was ranked #1 IBF Middleweight contender.
Hopkins vs. Trinidad
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Hakkar