Bernard Hopkins vs. Howard Eastman
2005-02-19 : Bernard Hopkins 159½ lbs beat Howard Eastman 159½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Referee: Raul Caiz Jr
- Judge: Lou Filippo 119-110
- Judge: Daniel Van de Wiele 117-111
- Judge: Ken Morita 116-112
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 7th defense)
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 6th defense)
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 20th defense)
- World Boxing Organization Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 1st defense)
- Weights: 159.5 lbs (each)
- With the victory, Hopkins ties Larry Holmes's mark of 20 straight title defenses.
- Hopkins defends his Ring Magazine middleweight world title.
- Howard Eastman was ranked #1 WBC Middleweight contender.
Hopkins vs. De La Hoya
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
WBO Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Taylor I