Bernard Hopkins vs. John David Jackson
1997-04-19 : Bernard Hopkins 156½ lbs beat John David Jackson 156 lbs by TKO at 2:22 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Memorial Auditorium, Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
- Referee: John Femia
- Judge: Barry Orgeron 59-54
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez 59-54
- Judge: Oscar Bryan 58-55
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 4th defense)
- Time: 2:22
- Weights: Hopkins 156.5 lbs, Jackson 156 lbs
- Jackson down once in the 6th.
- Jackson was ranked #1 IBF Middleweight contender.
Hopkins vs. James
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Johnson