Billy Townsend vs. Al Foreman
1929-12-13 : Al Foreman 130 lbs lost to Billy Townsend 134¼ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Referee: Gil Martin
- Canadian Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- Townsend got the verdict on the vote of Referee Gil Martin and one of the judges. The other judge voted for a draw.
- According to the Associated Press, there were no knockdowns.
- Title had been vacated by Joe Sieloff.
Sieloff vs. Woods
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
Bland vs. Duquet I