Boxing Illustrated: February 1983
- B.I.'s Exclusive Interview: Marvin Hagler
- Picture Punchlines by Bill Gallo: National Commission for Boxing
- Amateur Boxer Profile: Rich Mendel
- Fighters Rate Their Division: Scott Frank, Anthony Fletcher, Victor Pappas
- Boxing Tips: The Speed-Bag
- Parting Shots: Heavyweight Championship Bouts' Heavyest and Lightest Boxers and US National Amatuer Champions Who Also Were Professional World's Champions
Articles include: 1983 Predictions by Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Larry Holmes, Wilfred Benitez, Wilfredo Gomez, Hector Camacho and the Rest of Boxing, Thomas Hearns - Wilfred Benitez: The Fight Only a Fight Fan Could Love, Tony Sibson: Marvin's Party of the Second Part, and Lou Nova: The One-Time Contender Delivers Some One-Liners.