Boxing Illustrated: November 1983
Cover: Hector Camacho
- Centerfold Poster: Roberto Duran and Marvin Hagler
- Who's Hot: Earl Hargrove and Hector Camacho
- Who's Not: Howard Davis Jr. and Renaldo Snipes
- Picture Punchlines by Bill Gallo: None
- Fighters Rate Their Division: Willie Harris and Vinny Pazienza
Articles include: Hector Camacho: From Ghetto to Glory, Self Destruct? Not Aaron! Aaron Pryor Whips Alexis Arguello Again, Gerrie Coetzee Conquers Michael Dokes, Stay Tuned for "The Bobby Chacon and Ray Mancini Show", The Featherweight Triangle: A Struggle for Supremacy at 126 lbs. (about Eusebio Pedroza, Juan La Porte and Wilfredo Gomez), Larry Holmes: Everything We Expected!, and Mike Rossman Returns: But is it Too Late?