Brandon Rios vs. Urbano Antillon
2011-07-09 : Brandon Rios 135 lbs beat Urbano Antillon 134¾ lbs by KO at 2:39 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Home Depot Center, Carson, California, USA
- Referee: David Mendoza
- Judge: Kermit Bayless
- Judge: David Denkin
- Judge: Steve English
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.
- Aired On: Showtime Championship Boxing (Main Event)
- World Boxing Association World Lightweight Title (1st defense by Rios)
- Brandon Rios 27-0-1 (20 KOs) vs. Urbano Antillon 28-2 (20 KOs)
- Rios was ranked as the #2 lightweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Antillon, a 5.5/1 betting underdog , was ranked #9 by the same publication. 
- Antillon entered with a record of 2-2 in his previous four. Rios entered having won nine consecutive bouts dating back to December of 2008.