Brian Minto vs. Donnell Holmes
2009-08-14 : Brian Minto 217½ lbs beat Donnell Holmes 221 lbs by TD at 3:00 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Pullman Park, Butler, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Rick Steigerwald
- Judge: Bobby Bell 40-36
- Judge: Alexis Pierce 40-36
- Judge: Tom Miller 39-37
- NABO Heavyweight Title (Vacant Title)
- WBA Fedecentro Heavyweight Title (4th defense of Minto)
- Time: 3:00
- Attendance: 4,000
- Bout broadcast on Gofightlive
- Minto was initially slated to face Bruce Seldon, but the NABO did not approve him as an opponent, leading to his replacement by Holmes.
- NABO title had been stripped from James Toney.
- During the fight, Minto suffered a cut above the left eye. Before the beginning of the 5th round, it was announced that the cut had been caused by an accidental headbutt. In light of Minto's representations that he couldn't see out of his left eye, the ringside physician decided to call a halt to the action and send the fight to the judges.
- The Holmes camp protested that no accidental headbutt had been called by the referee during the bout, claiming Minto was cut by a punch and appealed the decision. The appeal was denied.
Toney vs. Oquendo
| NABO Heavyweight Title Fight
Arreola vs. Adamek