Byron Mitchell vs. Zach Walters
2009-02-20 : Byron Mitchell 174½ lbs beat Zach Walters 172¾ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Convention Center , Buffalo, New York, USA
- Referee: Charlie Fitch
- Judge: Tom Schreck 59-54
- Judge: Don Ackerman 58-55
- Judge: Wynn Kintz 58-55
- NABA US Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Near the end of the sixth round, Mitchell landed a hard right that staggered Walters against the ropes. The referee ruled it was a knockdown.
- Between rounds the corner of Walters and the doctor agreed that due to heavy bleeding from a badly cut tongue, the fighter could not continue.