Caleb Truax vs. Don George
2013-06-21 : Caleb Truax 162 lbs beat Don George 161¾ lbs by TKO at 2:24 in round 6 of 10
- Location: Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Referee: Gary Miezwa
- Judge: Tim Taggart Sr.
- Judge: John Mariano
- Judge: Mike Fitzgerald
- Aired On: ESPN Friday Night Fights
Minnesotan Caleb Truax appeared before a hometown crowd and claimed his 22nd professional win with a dominant sixth-round knockout over Don George of Chicago.
Truax, who controlled the action throughout, repeatedly found a home for his right hand and had George on his heels from the start.
In the final minute of the opening round, Truax hurt George with a right hand, preceded by a jab, that had the Chicagoan against the ropes and taking punches as the round ended.
The third round was another strong one for Truax, who backed George into a corner and connected with a series of power shots. Truax continued to gain pile up rounds into the fifth as he appeared to stagger George in the final seconds and landed a clean right hand to George's jaw at the bell.
Truax closed it in the final minute of Round 6 as George retreated to the ropes and was caught with a right hand behind the ear that crumpled him to the mat. The referee reached the count of seven before waving off the fight.
- Caleb Truax 21-1-1 (12 KOs) vs. Don George 24-3-2 (21 KOs)
- Truax entered as a 3.25-to-1 betting underdog. 
- George came in with a record of 2-2-1 in his previous five bouts, with losses to Adonis Stevenson (18-1) and Edwin Rodriguez (20-0) and most recently a draw with David Lopez (41-13).
- George weighed in at his lightest in over 8 1/2 years.
- It was the second knockout loss of George's professional career.