Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson
2011-06-04 : Carl Froch 167½ lbs beat Glen Johnson 166½ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Earl Brown
- Judge: Mark Green 116-112
- Judge: John Stewart 117-111
- Judge: Nobuaki Uratani 114-114
Aired On: Showtime (Main Event)
- World Boxing Council Super Middleweight Title (1st defense by Froch in second reign)
- Carl Froch 27-1 (20 KOs) vs. Glen Johnson 51-14-2 (35 KOs)
- Froch entered as the # 3 super middleweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Johnson, a 3/1 betting underdog , was ranked # 7 by the same publication. 
- Fight was one of the semifinals of the Super Six World Boxing Classic with the winner meeting Andre Ward in the final.
- For Johnson, who entered with a record of 2-2 in his previous four, it was only his second bout at super middleweight since September 2000.
- Press row scores: Mike Coppinger: 118-110 for Froch, Keith Idec: 118-110 for Froch, Ron Lewis: 119-110 for Froch
- "I can't wait to put on a good show against a good fighter like Glen Johnson. I'm coming in to this fight, very, very primed. I'm feeling really, really fit and strong. This is an opportunity for me to show that I'm a pay-per-view fighter, and I'm not going to waste it. It's going to be brutal if he keeps walking forward and taking shots. I'm going to be fresh, fit and strong and powerful, throwing combinations from Round 1 to Round 12. It's going to be 12 rounds of hell if that's what's needed." - Carl Froch 
- "I know boxing inside out. I'm just going in there confident and to use my skills. Froch is a great fighter. I have no disrespect for him. This is about business and I'm going in there to win the fight." - Glen Johnson