Cassius Baloyi vs. Gairy St. Clair
2006-07-29 : Cassius Baloyi 129¼ lbs lost to Gairy St Clair 129½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Emperors Palace, Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
- Referee: Ernie Sharif
- Judge: Howard John Foster 112-116
- Judge: Charlie Lucas 113-115
- Judge: Lulama Mtya 114-115
- International Boxing Federation Junior Lightweight Title (1st defending of Baloyi)
- International Boxing Organization Super Featherweight Title (6th defending of Baloyi)
- Weights: St.Clair 129.5 lbs, Baloyi 129.25 lbs
- It was an all-action, crowd-pleasing fight.
- Blood was seeping from a cut over Baloyi's left eye from round eight, which his corner was unable to control the bleeding.
- Gairy St.Clair was coming up from Featherweight after a fight with WBO champ Scott Harrison fell through.