Celestino Caballero vs. Daud Cino Yordan
2010-04-10 : Celestino Caballero 125¾ lbs beat Daud Yordan 125½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, Florida, USA
- Referee: Telis Assimenios
- Judge: Thomas Nardone 119-108
- Judge: Rocky Young 119-108
- Judge: James Ged O'Connor 120-107
- Caballero dominated the fight from start to finish with a blistering body attack, frequently hurting Yordan and knocking him down in Round 2. Yordan occasionally landed hard counters, but threw significantly fewer punches.
- HBO commentator Larry Merchant strongly criticized the decision to let the fight continue, describing it as a "slaughter."
- Yordan confessed he still suffered from jetlag, as he's just arrived to the US only 3 days prior to the fight, and having insomnia before the fight related to the jetlag. The delayed arrival was caused by the delayed issuance of the US visa for Yordan.