Chad Brisson vs. Jeff Hill
2004-03-17 : Chad Brisson 137 lbs beat Jeff Hill 136 lbs by TKO at 1:09 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Delta's Grand Ballroom, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Referee: Brian Shane
- Judge: Rick Saul
- Judge: Robert Tapper
- Judge: Dan Roche
- Canadian Boxing Federation Light Welterweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:09
- Weights: Brisson 137 lbs, Hill 136 lbs
- Canadian title had been vacated by Mark Riggs.
- Brisson would subsequently refuse to defend his title against Antonin Decarie and would be stripped of his belt.
Riggs vs. O'Donnell
| Canadian Light Welterweight Title Fight
Decarie vs. Rojas