Charles Adamu vs. Carl Dilks
2009-12-18 : Carl Dilks 168 lbs lost to Charles Adamu 164¾ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom
- Judge: Phil Edwards 113-116
- Judge: Ian John-Lewis 115-113
- Judge: Mark Green 114-115
- Title had been stripped from Jermain Mackey when he lost to Adonis Stevenson on September 25, 2009 in a non-title fight. Pursuant to Commonwealth Boxing Council regulations, the champion is obliged to put his title on the line against all ranked Commonwealth contenders. Given that Stevenson was ranked by the Council at Super Middleweight, Mackey would have been stripped of the title even if he had prevailed.
- Adamu warned for slapping in round 10.
- When the scores were announced and Adamu declared the winner, SpySports commentator Ian Darke stated that he was "absolutely amazed by that".
Mackey vs. Gbenga
| Commonwealth Super Middleweight Title Fight
Adamu vs. Groves