Charles Whittaker vs. Jose Miguel Rodriguez Berrio
2007-08-31 : Charles Whittaker 152 lbs beat Jose Miguel Rodriguez Berrio 156 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Lions Centre, Georgetown, Cayman Islands
- Judge: Tommy Ebanks 120-107
- Judge: Dale Ramoon 120-107
- Judge: Brendon Lyons 119-108
- NABO Light Middleweight Title (1st defense by Whittaker)
- Whittaker came in to the fight ranked #13 by the WBO.
- Berrio came in two pounds over the light middleweight limit, and was therefore ineligible to win the title.
- Berrio down in round 4.
Whittaker vs. Ellis
| NABO Light Middleweight Title Fight
Kirkland vs. Albert