Chris Arreola vs. Jameel McCline
2009-04-11 : Chris Arreola 255 lbs beat Jameel McCline 271 lbs by KO at 2:01 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Duane Ford
- Judge: Dave Moretti
- Judge: C.J. Ross
Weights: Arreola 255 lbs, McCline 271 lbs
Aired On: HBO World Championship Boxing
- NABF Heavyweight Title (1st defense by Arreola)
- WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Arreola)
- Chris Arreola 26-0 (23 KOs) vs. Jameel McCline 39-9-3 (23 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Paul Williams vs. Ronald (Winky) Wright.
- Arreola entered ranked as # 8 heavyweight in the world by The Ring Magazine. McCline, who came in having lost three of his last four bouts, was unranked by the same publication.
- McCline knocked out by an overhand right to the jaw. He attempted to rise from the canvas, but was unable to beat the count.
- Photo Fight Arreola vs. McCline
Arreola vs. Walker
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Banks vs. Walker