Chris Arreola vs. Nagy Aguilera
2011-05-14 : Chris Arreola 234 lbs beat Nagy Aguilera 238 lbs by KO at 1:58 in round 3 of 10
- Location: Home Depot Center, Carson, California, USA
- Referee: Raul Caiz Jr
- Judge: Gwen Adair
- Judge: David Denkin
- Judge: Barry Druxman
- Chris Arreola 30-2 (26 KOs) vs. Nagy Aguilera 16-5 (11 KOs)
- Arreola entered ranked as the # 11 heavyweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Aguilera, who entered as high as a 17.5/1 betting underdog , was unranked by the same publication. 
- Fight was on the undercard of Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham.
- At 234 pounds, Arreola weighed in at his lightest weight since July of 2007, nearly four years. At 238, Aguilera was at his heaviest in over 2 years.
- Arreola came in with a record of 3-2 in his previous five bouts with losses to Vitali Klitschko and Tomasz Adamek respectively. Aguilera was 1-3 in his last four with defeats to Samuel Peter, Maurice Harris and Antonio Tarver.
The opening round saw Aguilera moving around the ring looking to pick his shots. He found moderate success with the right hand. Arreola walked his opponent down and threw big shots landing infrequently. Action was paused in the round to replace the mouthpiece of Aguilera. Arreola came out strong in Round 2 and threw bombs against Aguilera who was covered and trapped in the corner of the ring. As Arreola tired, however, Aguilera began to throw combinations of his own. The 3rd Round was all Arreola. He hurt Aguilera early then threw repeated barrages as his opponent was against the ropes and covered. Following a right hand that snapped back the head of Aguilera, the referee stepped in and waved an end to the bout.