Chris Arreola vs. Travis Walker
2008-11-29 : Chris Arreola 254 lbs beat Travis Walker 231 lbs by TKO at 0:13 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California, USA
- Referee: Jack Reiss
- Judge: Jose Cobian
- Judge: Max DeLuca
- Judge: David Denkin
- IBF Heavyweight Title Eliminator
- NABF Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Walker)
- WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Arreola)
- Time: 0:13
- Weights: Arreola 245.5 lbs, Walker 231 lbs
- Aired on: HBO Boxing After Dark
- Arreola down in round 2.
- Arreola rose from the canvas to floor Walker twice in the same round.
- Walker down again at the beginning of round 3, at which time the referee called a halt to the bout with Walker slumped on the canvas in a corner and not getting up.
Walker vs. Wilson II
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Arreola vs. McCline