Chris John vs. Rocky Juarez (2nd meeting)
2009-09-19 : Chris John 126 lbs beat Rocky Juarez 126 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd 119-109
- Judge: Herb Santos 117-111
- Judge: Glen Hamada 114-113
Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View
- World Boxing Association Super World Featherweight Title
- Chris John 42-0-2 (22 KOs) vs. Rocky Juarez 28-4-1 (20 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Juan Manuel Marquez.
- John entered as the # 1 featherweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Juarez, a 2.1-1 underdog, came in as the # 4 featherweight by the same publication.
- The bout, originally scheduled for June 27th, was delayed due to a blood issue with Chris John. John had been reportedly feeling ill and fainted in training following a three-round sparring session. Tests two weeks later, however, showed no irregularities. 
- A left hook in the 12th buckled the knees of John. He was, however, able to maintain himself well enough to keep his feet.