Name: Chris Linson
Hometown: Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Boxing Record: click
- Won 3 state Silver gloves titles for NM
- 1974: won silver at National Junior Olympics
- Feb 1975: won Mexico-Southwest Champions bout
- Mar 1975: NM State GG Championship, 119
- Jul 1975: won National AAU, at South Dakota (beat Bernard Mays by kayo in semis), 125 lbs
- Jan. 1977: Won National PAL Title, at Cincinnati (second PAL title)
- Feb 1977: Won Regional GG championship at Albuquerque, NM, 132 lbs.
- Mar 1977: NM State GG Championship, 132
- 1996: won $250,000 court award aginst a bar. In 1991, while being kicked out of the bar, Linson suffered a broken ankle.