Chris Pyatt vs. Sumbu Kalambay
1993-05-19 : Chris Pyatt 158½ lbs beat Sumbu Kalambay 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Granby Halls, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Referee: Ismael Wiso Fernandez
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez 115-113
- Judge: Tomas Vasquez 116-114
- Judge: Cesar Ramos 116-113
- WBO Middleweight Championship (Vacant)
- The WBO title had been vacated by Gerald McClellan.
- Pyatt trailed Kalambay going into the final third of the 12-round fight. Pyatt finished strong to earn the decision.
- This was the last fight of Kalambay's illustrious career.
McClellan vs. Mugabi
| WBO Middleweight Title Fight
Pyatt vs. Corti