Colorado's Historic Newspaper Collection
The Colorado Historic Society offers Colorado's Historic Newspaper Collection--a searchable online database that includes Colorado's earliest historic newspapers. Early years of over 60 newspapers, including the Rocky Mountain News, Boulder Camera, Colorado Chieftain are now available online. The digital collection now contains over 150,000 pages covering 1859-1924, and represents 30 Colorado cities and 20 counties.
- Leaf through an issue page-by-page
- Search the database by topic
- Look at an individual article by itself or as part of the full page
- Search through articles, graphics, letters to the editor and ads
- Search a single newspaper, a group of papers or all papers