Commack, Long Island, NY, USA
- Also known as the Long Island Arena, which was its given name.
- 20th Century boxing venue also used for wrestling, hockey and the Clyde Beatty Cole Bros. circus.
- Located at 88 Veterans Highway, Commack, NY
- Used as a boxing venue from ? to ?, seated 4,000.
- It is unknown when boxing was first held here, but the arena was built in 1959 to accomodate a minor-league hockey team. The arena stood until 1997. It was used as an indoor flea market from the late 1970s. A shopping center is currently at the location.