Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith
2013-02-23 : Cornelius Bundrage 152¾ lbs lost to Ishe Smith 152¾ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Masonic Temple, Masonic Theater, Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Referee: Sam Williams
- Judge: Herb Santos 111-116
- Judge: Dave Hess 114-114
- Judge: Gerard White 111-116
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.
- Aired On: Showtime (Main Event)
- International Boxing Federation Light Middleweight Title (3rd defense by Bundrage)
Bundrage deducted a point in second round for hitting Smith while Smith was on canvas after a push/slip.
- Cornelius Bundrage 32-4 (19 KOs) vs. Ishe Smith 24-5 (11 KOs)
- Bundrage entered as the #9 world junior middleweight contender according to The Ring Magazine. Smith was unranked by the same publication. 
- Originally ruled a split decision until Dave Hess' 114-113 scorecard was corrected over a week later.