Cornelius Lock vs. Orlando Cruz
2009-09-19 : Cornelius Lock 125 lbs beat Orlando Cruz 126 lbs by TKO at 2:08 in round 5 of 10
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd 39-37 38-37 38-37
- NABO Featherweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 2:08
- Title had been stripped from Yuriorkis Gamboa in January 2009.
- Bout was televised by HBO on the Mayweather-Marquez undercard.
- Close fight after four rounds, the end came abruptly when Lock landed a right hook that decked southpaw Cruz in round 5. Although Cruz beat the count, the referee ruled that he was in no shape to continue and called a halt to the bout.
- Lock is a former U.S. Amateur Bantamweight champion.
Gamboa vs. Seeger
| NABO Light Featherweight Title Fight
Remillard vs. Rivera