Daniel Ammann vs. Brad Pitt
2011-05-13 : Brad Pitt 200 lbs beat Daniel Ammann 196¼ lbs by KO at 1:45 in round 2 of 10
- Location: The Melbourne Pavilion, Flemington, Victoria, Australia
- Referee: Malcolm Bulner
- Judge: Samantha Bulner 10-9
- Judge: Andrew Campbell 10-9
- Judge: Ignatius Missailidis 10-9
- Australian Cruiserweight Title (Ammann defending)
- Daniel Ammann 21-4-1 (4 KOs) vs. Brad Pitt 7-0 (5 KOs)
- Ammann entered with a record of 3-2 in his previous five bouts.
- Pitt sparred with Jamie Pittman in preparation for the bout.
Pitt lead the action in the tentative opening round working with a jab and occasionally firing a right hand down the center. Action was halted temporarily in the final moments of the round to replace Pitt's mouthpiece. The end came when at 1:43 of Round 2 Pitt jumped in with a looping lead right hand on the temple that sent Ammann immediately to the mat, flat on his back in the center of the ring. The referee reached the count of three before waving off the bout. Ammann remained down and was attended to by the ringside physician for a few minutes following the knockout loss.