Daniel Ponce de Leon vs. Emmanuel Lucero
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2004-10-22 : Daniel Ponce De Leon 122 lbs beat Emmanuel Lucero 122 lbs by KO at 2:51 in round 3 of 12
- Location: County Coliseum, El Paso, Texas, USA
- Referee: Rocky Burke
- Judge: Wilfredo Esperon
- Judge: Rafael Ramos
- Judge: Levi Martinez
- NABO Super Bantamweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 2:51
- Title had been stripped from Jorge Lacierva for failure to defend.
- Lucero down in round 3 from a left hand to the body.
- After Lucero beats the count and resumes the fight, Ponce de Leon catches him with a left uppercut to the jaw that sends Lucero crashing to the canvas. The referee does not bother with a count and waves the fight over immediately.
Espinoza vs. Lacierva
| NABO Super Bantamweight Title Fight
Ponce de Leon vs. Gamboa