Danny Stonewalker vs. Dave Fiddler (1st meeting)
1990-01-29 : Dave Fiddler 174 lbs lost to Danny Stonewalker 174 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Altaplex, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Don Smart
- Judge: William Warwick 108-119
- Judge: Ken Newman 111-118
- Judge: Gordon Gregory 112-119
- Vacant Canadian Light Heavyweight Title
- Title had been vacated following the retirement of Willie Featherstone.
- Fiddler down twice in round 6, both times from left hooks.
Featherstone vs. Fiddler
| Canadian Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Stonewalker vs. Fiddler II